Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search for a Sr. iOS Developer for Full-Time Direct Hire position with our client in Irvine, CA.
Position : Sr. iOS Developer
Location : Irvine, CA
Duration : Full-Time Direct Hire
As an iOS Developer for our Mobile development team you will design, develop, and implement native applications for our state of the art mobile technologies and medical devices.
- Design, develop, and implement native applications for our state of the art mobile technologies and medical devices
- Deliver high-quality, high-performance, scalable code for continuous monitoring data, alarms, and alerts from or medical devices.
- Develop iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Collaborate in problem solving, design, and the creation of quality products.
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Utilize Swift to deliver and test new applications within the R&D Engineering team
- Provide day-to-day support of project initiatives including: participation in sprint planning, team retrospectives, code reviews, and user interviews.
- Assess emerging mobile trends to ensure forward progress and innovation
- Communicate status, roadblocks and requirements to management in order to proactively solve problems and drive solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- 8+ years' experience developing mobile applications for iOS platforms
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- String architecture and design modeling
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Expertise in mobile application development tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge with Swift and Objective C
- Experience with Socket and/or Bluetooth programming is a plus
- Experience with Java or C++ is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.