Position will start remotely but candidates must be open to working onsite in either McLean, VA or Chicago, IL.
We're looking for a skilled and experienced Sr. iOS Developer to craft best-in-class digital experiences for enterprise customers.Responsibilities of the Sr. iOS Developer:
Requirements of the Sr. iOS Developer:
- Develop mobile solutions that align with product strategy
- Adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines, and principles
- Work across technical teams to deliver high performing quality customer experiences
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies
- At least 5 years of professional coding experience
- At least 3 years of professional iOS experience
- Familiarity with Agile practices preferred
Key Words: iOS, iPhone, Apple, Developer, Apps, Applications, UI, UX, SDK
Job ID: 360619 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!