Contract to Extension or Hire
• Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
• Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
• Experience in implementing unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
• Minimum one year experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment is preferred.
• Experience translating product requirements into design specifications.
• Debugging and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of MVC development pattern.
• Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues. Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools
• Work directly with Architects and Product Managers to ensure quality solutions for all projects are being successfully delivered on time.
• BS in computer science or related area.
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.