Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. to Lead Perception Engineer – Autonomous Vehicle Startup - up to $240k Burlingame, CA (you can work from home up to 1x per week)
This autonomous vehicle startup has raised a large round of series A funding from top investors in the industry space, and is founded by industry experts from leading automotive companies.
The company has about 25 employees and 20 engineers, and they want to hire 10 more engineers as soon as possible.
The company’s self-driving technology involves AI, computer vision / perception, and deep learning.
The company can competitive salaries (up to $240k), plus equity which could be lucrative.
- Developing perception algorithms for object segmentation, classification, recognition, and tracking for an autonomous driving system
- Developing perception simulations by using data logged from multiple sensors
- Experience developing LIDAR perception algorithms based on 3d point cloud (object classification, tracking, sensor fusion)
- Experience developing sensor fusion algorithms using various types of sensors such as Camera, LIDAR, and Radar
- Experience in C and/or C++
- Knowledge of sensors such as camera, radar, ultrasonic, and LIDAR
- Knowledge of filters (particle filter, EKF, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CAN or ECU
- Expertise in Linux
- Experience with ROS
- Experience in deep learning classification using LIDAR point cloud
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: