New Position: Enterprise Application Integration Engineer
A. Educational Qualification:
1) A minimum of a bachelor's degree in one of the computer science fields or in management information systems or four years of work experience in information technology, systems analysis, management analysis, program planning, program research, or program evaluation.
B. Minimum Qualifications:
1) Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with technical and Department staff
2) Experience developing database driven web-based applications – 4 years
3) Experience developing database driven applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio.Net environment with C# – 4 years
4) Experience using Microsoft SQL Server through version 2008 – 2 years
5) Experience using Crystal Reports Server and SSIS – 3 years
6) Experience using object-oriented development techniques – 3 years
7) Experience using 3-tiered logical and physical architected applications – 2 years
8) Experience designing and developing Fiscal Transparency websites
C. Preferred Experience:
1) Familiarity with the Department’s security and information technology related procedures
2) Familiarity with financial web applications
3) Experience with .NET development using MVC – 1 year
Enterprise Application Integration Engineer Task List. Contractor must perform the tasks for each project assigned by the Department’s Contract Manager set forth in the list below:
- Develop n-Tier Microsoft .Net web applications using C#.NET and Visual Studio 2010.
- Design database objects including necessary stored procedures for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Work within a team during development of the enterprise application solutions.
- Review common requirements and build any controls and master and base pages that may span modules.
- Perform unit and system testing to ensure it conforms to the solutions detailed requirement specifications.
- Update documentation as needed.
- Mentor Department staff in MVC (Model View Controller) style development.
- Provide Systems Architecture and Design for .NET Development.
- Perform applications code development, to include:
- Ensuring the system meets all requirements enumerated in this SOW, including requirements for system performance.
- Documenting business and technical requirements and submit it for approval by the Department’s Contract Manager.
- Developing tests to ensure the system meets requirements.
- Ensuring testing has been conducted and completed in accordance with the ISDM requirements.
- Ensure custom software deliverables have been operating in production without any material deficiency for ten (10) days of full production with all functionality.
- Other tasks as determined by the Department’s Contract Manager.
Please apply via dice or email your resume to: recruiter @ sanrose.com