We are looking for an Informatica ETL Developer for our direct client at Herndon, VA. Interested candidate may submit the resumes, in word format. The details of the requirement are given hereunder.
Sr. Informatica ETL Developer
- Provides technical direction in the maintenance and development of the extract transform and load (ETL) aspects of the data warehouse.
- Maintains an understanding of the inputs received from the data source providers.
- Performs analysis, design, development, and implementation of new ETL requirements.
- Recommends changes to enhance the data warehouse data cleansing, and conversion processes.
- Supports testing and validation of the new data conversion processes.
- Responsible for planning, and monitoring schedule milestone and deliverables for assignments.
- Possesses strong SDLC experience and manages appropriate levels of systems documentation as required.
- 8 years of Experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- 8 years of Experience with Informatica Data Quality
- 4 Years of Experience with Informatica Power Exchange (change data capture)
- Design, Develop, Test, Implement and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment
- Strong experience developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows in a data warehouse environment
- Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Experienced writing complex SQL’s, PL/SQL and Performance tuning is a plus
- Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills
- Experience creating ETL design documentation and maintaining overall design document and deliverables
- Strong working experience of the SDLC processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of dimensional modeling and ETL designs for loading Star Schemas
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.