Position : Sr. Bigdata Haddoop Developer (spark java background is must)
Location : San Francisco,CA
Duration : Longterm
Rate : Negotiable
Need only local canddiates who can go for face to face interview.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, coding, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting big data-oriented software applications. Responsible for the ingestion, maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases, and troubleshoots any existent issues.
- Implements, troubleshoots, and optimizes distributed solutions based on modern big data technologies like Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Storm, Kafka, etc. in both an on premise and cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems.
- Define and build large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision making within the business.
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale.
- Study data, identify patterns, make sense out of it and convert it to algorithms.
- Designs and plans BI, and other Visualization Tools capturing and analyzing data from multiple sources to make data-driven decisions, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots solutions.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, advising senior management on new and improved data engineering strategies that will drive departmental performance leading to improvement in overall improvement in data governance across the business, promoting informed decision-making, and ultimately improving overall business performance.
Sr. Haddoop Developer (spark java background is must)
Please share your resumes to : email@example.com or you can call me at : 614-339-5609
Halcyon Solutions is IT Company that provides our clients with valuable business transformation services through our best-in-class methodologies, domain expertise, and process knowledge. We have received or been nominated for numerous awards including Number One Fastest Growing Company, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur, Top CAT, Small Business of the Year, and Microsoft Heartland partner of the Year.
In addition to our success in the business marketplace, Halcyon is also focused on contributing back to the community. Halcyon recently launched the Veterans Workforce Development Program, aimed at helping US Veterans find jobs with our clients. Under this program, Halcyon provides FREE technical training to Veterans and assists them through their entire career search. In recognition of its social contributions, Halcyon was named a Finalist for the 2010 and 2011 Corporate Caring Awards by Business First and received the 2011 Pillar Award for Community Service.