Job Title: Senior Datacap and FileNet Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 8+ Months
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate software developer with 5 years of enterprise application development experience
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- At least 3 years of hands on experience implementing IBM FileNet P8 and IBM Datacap solutions, including IBM Content Navigator
- Preferred candidate will have advanced experience with Datacap (including OCR/ICR configuration) and Datacap Navigator
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both in oral and written form.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Please share your resumes to : email@example.com or you can call me at : 614-602-4552
Halcyon Solutions is IT Company that provides our clients with valuable business transformation services through our best-in-class methodologies, domain expertise, and process knowledge. We have received or been nominated for numerous awards including Number One Fastest Growing Company, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur, Top CAT, Small Business of the Year, and Microsoft Heartland partner of the Year.
In addition to our success in the business marketplace, Halcyon is also focused on contributing back to the community. Halcyon recently launched the Veterans Workforce Development Program, aimed at helping US Veterans find jobs with our clients. Under this program, Halcyon provides FREE technical training to Veterans and assists them through their entire career search. In recognition of its social contributions, Halcyon was named a Finalist for the 2010 and 2011 Corporate Caring Awards by Business First and received the 2011 Pillar Award for Community Service.