Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Washington DC
Hiring Mode: Full Time
Note: The candidate must be able to obtain a DHS/IS EOD Public Trust clearance
- 3 Days in DC
- 2 Days Remote
JAVA Developer - Level: (Mid to Senior)
The selected candidate will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, systems engineering, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure. Responsible for developing integration services for the enterprise in Java.
- Design and implement full stack solutions to include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Perform technology and tools assessment to devise an IT solution to meet business functional needs
- Utilize open source platforms, tools, databases, front-end frameworks, and middleware to modernize enterprise applications by re-developing legacy systems
- Analyze problems such as user requirements, input data and form, output data and form, available computer configuration, processing and turnaround time requirements
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge in the development of client/server and internet applications that utilize a n-tier architecture and graphical user interface
- Provide deployment support by deploying code, static files, and/or databases by request to the staging environment and syncing static files and databases among environments
- Other similar professional duties assigned as needed
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in networking, server virtualization, object-oriented programming, software development, software configuration, software installation, or Cloud transition.
- Perform DevOps functions
- 2+years of experience in ESB or messaging services.
- Strong java developer with following experience:
- Experience in Apache Camel or similar (like MuleSoft) open source components in integration of services.
- Experience in developing micro services based on Spring platform.
- Experience in container-based development (Openshift platform).
- Experience in migration out of Tibco to Microservices is desirable.
- Experience in AWS services and concepts.
- Experience in Apache Kafka and JMS based applications is desirable.
- Experience in developing and consuming both REST and SOAP services is desirable.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- DHS/IS experience preferred
- Relevant certifications a plus
I-Link Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.