Job Title: C#/Angular/Microservices Developer
Work Location: New Jersey, NJ
Visa - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are open to sponsorship at this time.
Position Type: Long Term Contract
• Ability to design and develop software solutions using the Visual Studio development environment.
• Hands-on experience with Git and Bit bucket.
• Hands-on experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
• Hands on experience with Docker and/or cloud deployment technologies.
• Responsible for all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, technologies and tools, etc.).
• Works closely with staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
• May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
• Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
• Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency; must utilize approved Software Development life cycle methodology (Agile).
• Generally has no direct management responsibilities, but it is highly accountable for the effectiveness, quality and timeliness of application program, system or sub-system project decisions and how easily these designs can be implemented.
• Mentor and train staff members on the .NET development platform.
• The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to stay abreast with the rapidly changing development industry.
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 or more years’ experience with Systems Analysis, Design, and Development, with a mastery level knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle.
• Must also possess the ability to design & develop complex distributed scalable applications
• Mentor other staff members
• Bachelors degree in computer science/MIS or higher.
Thanks & Regards
Vimal Jeeva Jean Martin Inc.
260 Madison Ave | Suite # 8060 | New York NY 10016 | Contact: +1 347 434 3911 | | www.linkedin.com/in/vimal-jeeva