Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
This position provides development and support for the Market and Counterparty Risk projects the bank is building to address the need for various compliance and audit requirements.
The position's purpose includes, but is not limited to:
- Participating in design and support of Risk Management of Derivative products at MUFG NA
- Design, develop and enhance Volcker reporting framework
- Design and develop canned reports using object oriented languages
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to architecture
- Research and recommend innovative uses for emerging technologies
- Exhibit solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Design, develop, execute and support Enterprise Data Management (EDM) applications which include new development of features, batch processes and timely execution of reports to users
- Actively contribute the design and implementation process for new products/projects, and evaluates impacts on the operation, informing senior executive of alternatives
- Provide strong technical specialty and knowledge to the project team.
- Analyze User requests and assist Superiors with project design.
- Develop structures, forms and outputs based on business and/or application requirements
- Coordinate and conduct tests and project implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors.
- Administer full project documentation efforts in accordance with bank policies and procedure
- Work effectively across teams members within a strong process and control oriented environment
- Developer with 8+ years of experience required
- Strong knowledge and experience in basic Risk Management business in a large institution
- Ability to lead and articulate discussions with both business and IT
- 8+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET and SQL Development
- 5+ years of experience of SQL Server experience and writing complex business logic
- Prior experience working on Enterprise Data Management(EDM) applications is a huge plus
- In-depth experience in batch programming
- Strong Object-Oriented design and software development experience
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Actively collaborate with team members, QA, and product owners
- Master Degree Preferred), or equivalent, with at least 5 years financial industry experience, working with front, middle or back office
- Financial certification (PRM, CFA, and FRM) is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.