Echelon Solutions Group LLC, an SAP-Certified Partner, is an expert-level consultancy providing comprehensive services and solutions to clients. Headquartered in Chicago, Echelon was founded in 2009 by Former SAP leaders with 22+ years of experience in practice building, SAP consulting, and business solutions.
The SAP Project is responsible for managing the successful project delivery and customer satisfaction to Field Consulting clients.
- Plans, directs, and manages delivery of client SAP implementation projects
- Reviews project proposals to determine scope and goals, project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project goals and objectives
- Develops and maintains project plan and timeline, issues, assignments, documentation, and other project communications.
- Prepares weekly project status reports
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Reviews project status with project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Monitors project results against project scope
- Directs the development of quality assurance test plans, customer acceptance test plans and conference room pilot test plans.
Must be open for travel. Relocation is not required but must be open to extensive travel.
Preferred location: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta
- Bachelor’s degree (OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field)
- 8-10 years of experience as a Project Manager on ERP implementations, which must have included 5 years cross-functional SAP implementation management experience.
- Across the entire application
- For multiple, full lifecycle implementations.
- In various industries.
- Ability to lead strategic workshops with clients.
- Strong project management skills
Experience with following a big plus:
- Previous use, knowledge of or familiarity with the Activate methodology.
- SAP configuration or development experience
- Previous work with offshore consultants in a shared delivery model.
- Project Management training and certification.