At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original, and truly unlike what anyone else can.
Navigating an ambiguous future, our mission is clear. We adapt to, and drive, change for all.
The Business Analyst is responsible for enhancing the quality of Data Analytics products and services by analyzing business, customer and partner requests, and translating their vision into capabilities that are meaningful to technology teams.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Communicate, translate and simplify business requirements into features to be consumed by agile teams
- Clarify business/customer/partner analytics requests and review / product specifications for change
- Manage product backlog and assist with Sprint Management
- Work with Agile Teams to ensure they understand specifications
- Business process modeling to generate scenarios for test team
- Interface with Business/Customer/Partner Onboarding team regarding enhancements, QA and UAT
- 8+ years as a Business / Data Analyst experience in the wireless and/or telecom space
- 5+ years of experience in Wireless BSS analysis
- Use case and process flow diagram development
- Experience building highly performant SQL based solutions delivered using file feeds, Data-as-a-Service APIs, streaming data analytics and BI tools like Tableau
- Experience in cloud technologies (like AWS) and data analytics platforms
- Experience in converting business scope to insights, KPIs and metrics
- Good understanding of predictive and prescriptive AI/ML solutions
- Sales, Marketing, Retention, Product, Revenue and Partner Management etc.
Compensation: $99,360.00/Yr. - $130,000.00/Yr. Uncapped Commission:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.