Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Staff Cyber Security Information Architect
who is looking to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, supporting multiple programs of different sizes and complexities. This candidate would be a highly motivated individual able to work between those designing and implementing Cyber security controls on RMF authorized systems.
In this position you will:
- Design and develop new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks
- Ensure system security needs are established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recover, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems.
- Develop technical, structural, and organizational specifications.
- Create standards and/or do modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance
- Perform analysis on existing system architecture security controls and recommend changes for better security practices, based on enterprise standard processes.
- Collaborate with program and company engineering to guide the design of classified information systems and reduce waste associated with deploying systems.
- PhD with 9 years of experience; OR a Master's degree with 12 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 14 years of experience; OR an Associates degree with 16 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 18 years of experience is required
- Must have a current DoD 8570 IAM/IAT level 3 security certification (example: CASP CE, CCNP-Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH, CISM, GSLC, CISSP-Associates, or CISSP)
- Candidates must have a current DOD Secret level security clearance, to include a closed investigation date completed within the last 6 years, in order to be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain access to Special Programs, as a condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a CISSP, and 14 years of experience
- DoD 8570 Certification for IASAE Level III (CISSP-ISSAP) preferred
- Cloud certification (AWS/Azure) highly desirable
- Experience with deploying governance constrained systems in a cloud environment (C2S, Fences, etc.)
- Experience with object level data tagging on a multi-level security system (Sentris)
- Current Top Secret, or SCI level access, is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.