Our financial services client is seeking to hire a Staff Engineer / Senior Backend Software Engineer who can work 100% REMOTE within AZ or CA markets.
Salary (negotiable) plus medical benefits, 3 weeks PTOs, annual bonus etc.
Lead product requirements and advanced analytics requirements gathering efforts, interfacing with Data Engineering, Data Scientists, Analytics, and stakeholder teams.
- Java, Python
Work with analytics, data science, and wider engineering teams to help with automating data analysis and visualization needs, advise on transformation processes to populate data models, and explore ways to design and develop data infrastructure.
- Use technology to solve business problems and drive positive outcomes.
- Build a scalable technology platform to support a growing business.
- Deliver high-quality code to production, consistently.
- Integration with various third-party systems.
- Play a key role in building out a large scale distributed and event-based Data Platform that serves as an underpinning for all of businesses and products.
- 10 years' experience building large scale, real-time distributed systems with solid coding, problem-solving, and design skills .
- Experience designing/building API's and microservices .
- Experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Ability to demonstrate a team-first attitude towards software development
- Hands on Experience with Python, Java, SQL
- Experience working with various data stores: SQL, NoSQL, and/or key-value store
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc.)
Experience with, or willingness to learn:
- Event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (Pub/Sub, Kafka, and/or RabbitMQ)
- Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and/or Azure)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.