Staff Quality Assurance EngineerWould leading the Quality process for innovative energy products excite you?Do you love leading and motivating others to deliver successful projects for customers?Join our quality team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global quality team is responsible for delivering all aspects of quality for the design, development and delivery of our customer products and services.Play a pivotal role in our business
As a Staff Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that web-based applications, components and features are tested and meet the business requirements. You will work collaboratively with the immediate team and with other teams across different lines of business to lead discussions focused on quality engineering best practices.
As a Staff Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Delivering large-sized quality engineering stories and tasks on time
- Helping define software engineering standards and processes to ensure quality code is produced
- Developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional and regression test cases
- Developing and enhancing automated testing tools and integrating them into continuous-integration frameworks
- Applying Agile principles and methodologies to all work
- Working with fellow team members to interpret test results, diagnose bugs/defects, document results and formulate solutions
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree along with 6 years of professional Quality Assurance experience
- Have legal authorization to work in the U.S. (required). We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Have experience working on complex projects in a Quality role in a similar industry sector
- Have working knowledge of Quality tools, lean concepts and root cause analysis
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, knowing how to influence stakeholders towards change
- Be self-motivated with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate a customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs and requirements
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Work from home - Flexibility to work occasionally from home
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.