At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Software Configuration Analyst as the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Subject Matter Expert (SME). This position is in Roy, UT and supports the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program.
What You'll Get To Do:
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Configuration Management administration of PLM (Teamcenter) and CAD Data Management.
• End-user technical support of PLM software in development and production environments.
• Performing root cause analysis and debugging problems within the PLM environment, and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
• Monitoring, addressing, and resolving production PLM environment incidents, workflows, client install packages collaboratively with other support teams.
• Documenting all aspects of system support so that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting PLM instances.
• Supporting UAT with business users as necessary.
• Supporting business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with 14 years of experience.
• 6+ years PLM support experience with Teamcenter.
• Proven track record supporting major Teamcenter software in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with Teamcenter support and incident resolution.
• Current Comptia Security+, maintaining a current Security+CE certification will be a condition of continued employment.
Must be a US Citizen, with an active Top Secret Clearance and eligible for Special Program Access (SAP)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in Teamcenter and CAD Data Management.
• Fluency in at least one computer programming language.
• Ability to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
• Familiarity with AWS Cloud.
Salary Range: $122,500 USD - $183,700 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.