Yoh has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Supplier Quality Engineer
to join our Medical Device
client in San Diego! This full time opportunity is ideal for candidates who have experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer in the medical device industry with a strong understanding of regulations (including FDA 21CFR820 & ISO 13485).
See below for abbreviated job responsibilities and requirements. If after reviewing, you are interested in learning more about this, or other opportunities, please apply with your updated resume ASAP Title: Staff Supplier Quality Engineer (Med Device) Compensation:
Based on Experience Level Location:
San Diego, CA Type: Direct Hire Industry:
Medical Device Summary:
The Staff level Supplier Quality Engineer will:
Experience and Education
- Evaluate suppliers to determine whether supplier abilities meet client requirements.
- Qualify materials to determine conformance with requirements.
- Design, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols for processing materials.
- Plan, implement and manage compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards.
- Design methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
- Analyze reports and production data to identify trends and suggest updates or changes to quality standards and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with in-house and/or external specifications and standards such as GLP, GMP, ISO, and Six Sigma.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Recommend solutions in support of functional objectives tied to overall company objectives and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM.
- 8-12 years related experience (or Masters degree and 5-7 years equivalent industry experience, or a PhD and 2-4 years of experience).
- Advanced knowledge of technical principles and theories.
- Commercial/industry understanding in functional projects.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
#Zip-SPG #IND-SPG #CB-SPG #Dice-SPG
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.