STANDARDIZATION AND EVALUATIONS MANAGER - CONUS (AETC-20-1264-F):
Bowhead seeks a Standardization & Evaluations (Stan/Eval) Manager to augment Air Education and Training Command (AETC) flight training squadrons. The focus of this work is to support non-flying additional duty positions traditionally filled by rated aircrew members.
Duties to include:
• Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials at Eglin AFB, FL.
• Update data in PEX/GTIMS, future equivalent systems to PEX/GTIMS, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
• Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
• Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2 as well as associated ACC/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
• Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in person.
• Interpret AFIs and provide guidance and support to personnel assigned to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and readiness status of squadron personnel.
• Candidate shall maintain and upkeep squadron-issued devices and equipment for the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) program as directed in AFI's, unit supplements and locally developed guidance.
• Additionally update EFB user accounts, inventory, update, issue and collect EFB's as required.
• Minimum of two years of experience working in a Fighter Squadron/Group/Wing Stan/Eval shop or, five years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron/Group/Wing Stan/Eval office.
• Minimum two years of experience working with PEX/GTIMS or similar proprietary Stan/Eval programs.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts. To receive and respond to instructions/assignments, must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. ship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=25020 UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)