HPE Fortify Static Code Analyzer, SCA, is the award-winning static code analyzer for deep source-code vulnerability detection. At Fortify you will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify SCA here:
Security from the Inside Out
Fortify Static Code Analyzer
Join us and you will
- Design and implement translators for dynamic and static languages to enable static code analysis of security vulnerabilities.
- Learn application security at the code level from some of the best in the business.
- Sharpen your computer science skills by deep analysis of programming languages and then building translators for them.
- Extend the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
- Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
- Write and execute test plans and documentation for features as they are implemented.
- Work with a project team of other software engineers and security researchers, to develop reliable, high quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.