tatic Code Analysis Software Engineer
HPE Fortify Static Code Analyzer, SCA, is the award-winning static code analyzer for deep source-code vulnerability detection. At Fortify you will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify SCA here:
Security from the Inside Out: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHbUZsex7ts
Fortify Static Code Analyzer: https://saas.hpe.com/en-us/software/sca
Join us and you will
- Design and implement translators for dynamic and static languages to enable static code analysis of security vulnerabilities.
- Learn application security at the code level from some of the best in the business.
- Sharpen your computer science skills by deep analysis of programming languages and then building translators for them.
- Extend the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
- Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
- Write and execute test plans and documentation for features as they are implemented.
- Work with a project team of other software engineers and security researchers, to develop reliable, high quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience
- Master's or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years strong software development experience.
The Ideal candidate will have
- Expertise or knowledge of compiler internals or static code analyzers, especially for dynamic languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for delivering high quality products.
- Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on: