This extremely stable company is seeking to hire an experienced Statistical Planning Analyst with a solid background in Advanced Statistics and Forecasting. This is a direct-hire position that currently is remote but will be full-time in the office in September. Candidates must live in Dallas, Texas or be committed to permanently relocating to Dallas.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Bachelor’s (or preferably Master’s) degree in Statistics or Mathematics
· Experience creating forecasts
· Familiarity with predictive modeling / predictive analytics is preferred but not essential
1. Ensures the integrity of and consistency in enterprise-wide system data by acting as a liaison between workgroups. Manages enterprise-wide data cleansing and validation efforts.
2. Collects data to conduct the root cause analysis of complex issues. Identifies and recommends initiatives to increase efficiencies.
3. Tests processes and system configurations to identify areas of deficiency and determine appropriate changes to complex application configuration. Works with Business
Process/Change Management department to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
4. Demonstrates strong functional knowledge of relevant system applications with emphasis on system data in testing environments.
In addition to the duties outlined above, incumbents will specialize in either Revenue Management or Asset Integrity activities.
Supports Data Integrity Specialists.
Performs monthly validation of billing data across systems. Identifies, researches and resolves variances in order to fulfill requests related to rates, operands, and address validations.
Ensures timely, accurate and quality billing by performing tax jurisdiction and franchise contract validations and corrections. Performs troubleshooting when necessary.
Configures and tests automated data collection systems. Represents division end-user requirements and perspectives when evaluating current and future system needs or implementing new procedures.
Candidates should be located in the Dallas area or be open to relocation there.
This company cannot transfer nor sponsor any visas for this direct-hire position.
Compensation includes salary, bonus and excellent benefits.