Our Client in Seattle, WA is seeking a Sterling OMS Developer for an extendable 1-year contract position for their Customer Order Management Team.
• 6 years of experience with Order Management Systems, preferably with a retail organization on IBM Sterling product (Sterling OMS).
• Sterling component knowledge.
• 6 to 8 years of programming experience, preferably with Java.
• Ability to write new Java components from scratch.
• JVM optimization.
• Linux OS Scripting.
• OOPs/Design Patterns.
• Order pipeline.
• Weblogic Server configuration and optimization.
• Oracle RDBMS
• Architecture , Devops and Infrastructure (Git / Gitlab, CI/Continuous Integration)
• Test Driven Development.
• SQL and Analytical skills (joins, query optimization techniques).
• Big IP.
• Stored Procedures.
• Dashboards (Datadog preferred).
• New Relic experience
• Experience working with IBM Sterling PCA
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO# 16579EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App "MBG Jobs", visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp