Starting hourly pay is between $14.00 and $16.00/hour depending on experience.
The Stocktaker is responsible for ensuring all products in the warehouse are properly accounted for. They must count merchandise on the warehouse floor and compare it to information maintained in a database to ensure the amounts on the database are correct. It is also the employee's responsibility to service any customers that may require assistance selecting and retrieving products from the shelves.
- Perform weekly cycle counts
- Walk through the warehouse to different departments to count product
- Scan product with LRT Gun and enter quantities counted
- Move product as needed in order to ensure accurate counts.
- Enter security cage and count product while lifted as needed
- Research in proprietary computer system (JSS) discrepancies between physical count and count in the database.
- Drive Scissor Lift as needed
- Provide friendly, efficient and professional customer service.
- Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: 10:00AM or 1:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Excellent Math skills Basic Computer skills About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.