- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Storage Administrator with TS/SCI
at its Fort Bragg, NC
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
An I2TS 3 Storage Administrator Level 3:
QualificationsDesirable Skills / Experience:
- Installs, operates, and maintains SAN and NAS storage systems.
- Installs patches and performs system updates.
- Maintain overall health of storage systems.
- Manages storage space allocation, replication strategies, and data protection and recovery.
- Configures, monitors, and troubleshoots SAN and NAS protocols and solutions.
- Create and brief reports for capacity and performance.
- Analyzes and resolves complex storage problems across the enterprise, related to replication strategies, and storage strategies across wide area networks.
- Provides recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAN and NAS storage systems and administration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HP 3PAR storage system configuration and management.
- Familiarization with NetApp and/or Hitachi storage administration is desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support, especially SAN switch zoning.
- Basic knowledge of virtual systems (VMware/vCenter).
- Basic knowledge of VEEAM backup solution configuration and management.
- Basic knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
TS/SCI prior to considerationBaseline Certification:
CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent. Computing Environment Certification:
MCSA Win 10 series test 70-697 and must be fully MCSA Win 10 Certified within 180 days of their start date. (Moving to new storage product, HP3PAR, which requires new certification. 1 year to obtain cert based on new customer equipment.) Storage management experience.Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 10 years experience
Associates and 8 years experience
BS and 6 years experience
MS and 4 years experienceIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance