|Our client is looking for Storage Design Engineer to be on-site in Lebanon, NJ. The right candidate would be an active, passionate technical leader who leads by example, maintains technical skills, and can lead complex projects. |
What you will be doing:
- Work with key stakeholders to identify requirements and document specifications.
- Develop engineering designs while working with Architecture, Implementation, and Operations to facilitate project initiation through operation (run).
- Conduct presentations, work with project teams, establish standards, strategies, best practices, including storage implementation documentation standards
- Produce metrics and status reports to present infrastructure performance and work initiative progress to leadership. Assist with reporting 'best practices', availability and service management metrics measuring the success of the team effectiveness
- Provide comprehensive testing plans for all development changes.
- Provide level 3 Engineering Support.
Experience you will need:
- 8+ years of experience managing and leading teams supporting various Enterprise Storage Solutions and services including EMC VMAX, VPLEX, NetApp, Brocade SAN Fabric,
- Excellent understanding of current storage technology trends across all managed computing platforms (Unix, Windows, VMWare, Citrix, etc.) Experience with disaster recovery techniques including replication
- Full project/product life cycle management experience; ability to handle large, complex projects and support P1 incidents
- Understanding of storage as a service
- Professional experience architecting /engineering solutions built in a public cloud environment
- Experience with encryption-at-rest and key management solutions
- Understanding of Storage Services within leading cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, GOOGLE)