Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Storage Design Engineer in Norcross or Omaha you can help make possibilities happen.
Designs, defines and implements complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems, automation strategies and total system integration. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Provides AOD centric architectural and operational oversight for the development of new or enhanced services and/or products.
- Engineers, configures, and architect’s complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements. Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company's products. Formulates and executes test plans for Proof of Concepts.
- Supports development and product teams by providing high-level analysis and AOD environment based design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark test guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of technical experience in product architecture/design in production IT environments.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and implementing storage systems with a focus on scalability and high-availability.
- Must have storage design experience and knowledge in design best practices for different types of Operating Systems and applications.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting production storage environments.
- Experience with software defined storage.
- Experience in Hitachi storage arrays along with Hitachi Suite.
- Experience with Netapp Storage Arrays, and OnCommand Software.
- Experience working in AIX, Solaris, Windows OS
- Experience with Veeam, CA Arcserve, EMC, CommVault, Storage replication, Pure Storage, and VMware a plus.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.