Title: Storage Engineer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: Long term
1. Analyze, strategy and architect a scalable storage architecture
2. Must have handled 500 TB storage subsystem with vendor NETAPP , EMC on-prem and off-prem
3. Good at storage protocols and storage administration for at least 5 years with experience configuring enterprise arrays for Block, NAS, NFS, SMB/CIFS, Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Infiniband, and iSCSI.
4. Re-architecting existing storage systems and scale them to Cloud
5. Storage support for Clusters, Storage, Storage Networks, Virtualization, and Containers.
6. Maintain, Troubleshoot, and Enhance Cloud Infrastructure systems.
7. Participate architecture discussions with peer and senior engineers to ensure Cloud Infrastructure is supporting business needs.
8. Participates in cross functional groups with Advanced Engineering, IT, and others to ensure collaboration and success.
9. Design and implement solutions to move archive data to cloud storage (AWS, and save money
10. storage administration for at least 5 years with experience configuring enterprise arrays for Block, NAS, NFS, SMB/CIFS, Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Infiniband, and iSCSI.
11. administration with Linux/UNIX Servers and Windows Servers, and have successfully crafted Linux iiscii, multipath and PowerShell scripts.
12. capturing, analyzing and decomposing system requirements in order to generate and document design solutions that will be implemented,
Thanks and Regards,
252 Towne Village Dr., Cary, NC-27513