MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all cyber threat management solutions are adequately monitored and provide a central point of contact for all cyber threat-related issues and investigations.
- Remain current on relevant cyber security tradecraft, threat intelligence processes, regulations, and threat investigation techniques.
- Conduct assessments of existing processes and recommend changes to associated policies, standards, controls and procedures.
- Develop and provide valuable information security metrics to help identify strengths and opportunities for technical or business process improvements.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to design and implement enhanced security solutions.
This position reports to the Chief Information Security Officer. Responsibilities require collaboration with the ability to influence and affect change in support of key objectives at local, and regional levels. The ability to manage multiple priorities is essential. Periodically directs the activities of external resources. This position will require travel.
- 3+ years broad-based information technology experience
- 1+ years’ hands-on technical experience:
- with at least one EDR solution
- with multiple OS platforms (e.g., Windows, Linux, etc.)
- with network security solutions (e.g., firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS)
- General experience with:
- incident management procedures and forensics
- working in a controlled environment (e.g. data privacy, Sarbanes Oxley, PCI-DSS)
- application security solutions
- security architecture
- encryption tools
- identity management and logical access controls and principles
- threat and vulnerability management tools and processes
- information security controls and procedures
- Individual attributes:
- Strong results orientation and organizational skills
- Demonstrates sense of urgency and a high-degree of initiative
- Team player with the ability to achieve, impact and influence
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Proven track record of problem solving and the ability to make risk based decisions
- Ability to provide periodic off-hour support for critical security matters
- BS in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- CertifiedInformation Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or equivalent