Kforce is immediately seeking a proven Storage Validation Engineer for our enterprise technology development client in Round Rock, TX.
This resource will work in a team that is architecting and qualifying next generation, cutting edge Remote Management Software that allows our client's customers to remotely provision Server HW from barebones and deploy them as production ready infrastructure in mere minutes.
* Responsible for the strategy, design and development activities associated with methods for validating System Management Software and broader solutions, using the latest automation techniques
* Develops test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and test tools, and completes validation specifications and procedures for new and changes to existing products
* Define multi-phase validation plans that align with the validation process for each assigned product
* Validation plans include test cases, resource requirements, schedule assumptions, and scope that align with the development and marketing expectations
* Experience using design and specification documentation to develop test cases
* Proven experience with industry standard test methodologies and its application to ensuring product quality
* Experience with Software Development Methodologies, preferably Agile-Scrum or Test Driven Development
* Understanding of Server hardware and software interactions; able to apply this understanding to architect test requirements and test automation
* Experience with Server Deployment/Remote Management software such as Dells Integrated Remote Access Controller, Dell Remote Access controller (iDRAC), Dell OpenManage, Dell Management Consoles, Dells Life Cycle controller, HPs ILO, Cisco USC, etc.
* Evaluates cognitive-based, time-consuming tasks on a regular basis for their automation opportunity through Analytics or AI-based techniques
* Capable of developing complex yet efficient technical processes for acquiring, modifying, and manipulating information
* Familiar with and expert in at least one data source system (Oracle, SQLServer, Teradata, Statistical)
* Working knowledge and experience with the application of mathematical concepts, advanced analytics and data science is an added bonus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.