The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
This strategic marketing leader will support the launch and ongoing strategic marketing for SS&C Health's new joint venture, DomaniRX. Attributes of the candidate for this new leadership role will include: Collaborative relationship management, relentless customer focus, analytical thinking coupled with creative storytelling, tech savy data-driven approach to product marketing and launch.
This accomplished marketing leader will be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing a product launch plan that will quickly drive brand awareness, increase market engagement and drive pipeline development ultimately resulting in sales.
This leader will report into Corporate Marketing, can remote
and will be a member of the DomaniRX leadership team.
Note: other titles for this type of role included:
Strategic Brand Leader Brand Marketing Leader Director of Brand and Product Marketing Senior Product Marketing Manager
In this role, the Strategic Marketing Leader,DomaniRX
, will work with business, sales and joint venture partners to develop and execute the successful launch of DomaniRX.
This Strategic Marketing Leader will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing plan to launch DomaniRx. Expectations of this role includes:
- Strong understanding of customers' needs, the competitive environment - including our position in relation to competitors and the market forces required to successfully launch DomaniRX. Strong market intelligence - you are the expert on our buyers and our competitors.
- Defines target prospects and assists sales in lead generation
- Possesses knowledge of overall product development processes and demonstrated product marketing launches; has analysis/project management mindsets to thrive in a demanding environment
In this position, you will:
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Develop product positioning, messaging, value proposition and brand guidelines for DomaniRX
- Conceptualize and implement launch plan including development of marketing materials and press opportunities (earned and paid)
- Develop, manage and continually improve launch program content, requirements and process
- Lead program performance; determine marketing ROI and metrics and monitor results of all marketing activities and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Lead and collaborate with subject matter experts and sales to develop positioning documents, sales tools, programs, and ideal customer and buyer persona profiles
- Following a successful launch, drive a marketing influenced pipeline through programs to meet the goals and objectives of the sales and marketing organization, including demand generation activities, pipeline acceleration activities for use by the field, and alignment of these activities with business unit follow-up.
- Collaborate with all business, sales and joint venture partners to create annual marketing plans and campaigns to support and drive business results, as well as develop digital presence
- Lead and collaborate with the Corporate Marketing shared service model to execute on marketing programs including content development, event management, website presence and performance metrics, analyst relations, demand generation, design, and PR and social media.
- Experience and education: 15+ years' experience in the healthcare industry with deep marketing and product launch experience; Bachelor's degree
- Executive leadership and presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills; work collaboratively with internal and external executives including our joint venture partners
- Results oriented and team-player with a demonstrated track record of making meaningful impact across -functional teams, ability to work efficiently across a complex organization structure, and solid project management experience within a matrix organization
- Demonstrates a creative mindset; creative thinking on how we go to market and challenges conventional thinking
- Deep domain marketing experience includes; market research, product positioning, marketing technologies, B2B marketing, proven experience with demand generation or solution marketing, and campaign management and ROI / metrics tracking
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.