We are looking for a strong Sr. PM that preferably has over 10 years of experience consulting for large enterprise environments. Someone that is disciplined, easy to work with, and has experience running strategic projects that have executive level visibility. We need someone who has experience operating in a continually transforming, fast-paced, complex, high visibility environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with your project team and stakeholders. Influencing skills and ability to articulate to stakeholders and customers the project goals, objectives, process, etc.
- Not only can you dive down deep into the weeds but you can also communicate future strategies to improve the project. Some one that can continue to add value.
- Weekly check ins with stake holders and executives for ideas.
- Strong understanding on how to gather and document business requirements.
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization through written and verbal communication, both formal and informal.
- Provide status reports to key internal/external stakeholders.
- Participate in Stand Ups and PI Planning sessions to determine and plan for upcoming scope.
- Identify and drive retrospective items to completion.