PK currently has an exciting opportunity for a Strategy Consulting Manager - B2B Sales and Channel SME to join our team in Seattle, WA. We're looking for an experienced team leader to work on B2B sales and partner channel performance strategy and help grow our expertise and account footprints in this area.Responsibilities
- Business development - work with leadership team to turn client challenges and goals into clearly mapped roadmaps and projects
- Serve as the engagement lead - manage all client interactions and expectations while keeping the projects on track
- Lead team - facilitate workshops, encourage collaboration, assign workflows, provide feedback, and mentor 3-8 consultants.
- Things you may create dependent on the project:
- sales and partner channel strategies, partner marketing programs, sales/channel enablement strategies and solutions, customer success strategies, buyer journey maps, customer experience and audience marketing plans, content strategies, virtual sales/channel engagement programs, and technology roadmaps.
- Deep and proven experience in B2B sales and partner channel strategies, programs, solutions and measurement - High Tech industry preferred
- Direct experience creating new business
- Experience in a client-facing consulting role creating strategy deliverables for a consulting firm or agency
- Fluency in leading multiple projects and teams, including creation of project plans, project scoping, proposal development, stakeholder interviews, meeting facilitation, and presentation
- Well-honed written, verbal, and interpersonal skills employed discerningly dependent on the setting, stakeholders, and timing your ability to listen first is essential in how you craft a compelling story
- High proficiency in data and communication tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferably tech enterprise experience, including Microsoft, SAP/Concur, Google, T-Mobile (B2B), and/or Adobe
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.