If you are passionate about supporting reliable system operations and ensuring the successful leverage of systems information then Carlos Rosario has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
System Administrator, Student Information System
We are seeking a System Administrator, Student Information System who will monitor, maintain, and support the BocaVox Maestro Student Information System (SIS) and the functions within the SIS. Responsible for the technical operations and system administration of the SIS application including, but not limited to, system configuration, user enrollment, performance management, and resolution of technical issues, ensuring the system is properly configured and always supported. This individual will work closely with the IT team, teachers, and learners across school to ensure our SIS is leveraged for success.
- Maintains and supports the BocaVox Maestro SIS to ensure consistent functionality and servers as the primary point of contact with the vendor.
- Responsible for the overall SIS system administration to include the management of student and staff credentials, workflows, reporting, and system updates as needed
- Responsible for the beginning and end of year processes and yearly rollover reporting
- Oversees, develops, and provides training, support, and troubleshooting guidance for SIS users to include administrators and teachers
- Develops and updates SIS processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines and coordinates communication plans for various stakeholders related to policies, procedures, and the operational status of the SIS software and its integration with the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) and the DC Public School Board (DCPSB)
- Serves as the primary point of escalation for system operations and functionality issues experienced by end-users
- Responsible for the analyst of system files to ensure system integrity for optimal use by internal and external stakeholders related to existing and new functionality
- Communicates with various internal stakeholders to identify future needs and applies system workflow and processes to ensure functionality with other internal and external databases
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience or the appropriate combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the components, features, and functionality of a Student Information System or a similar constituent system
- Experience with BocaVox Maestro SIS a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn user systems
- Ability to clearly articulate thoughts, actively listen, share knowledge, and adapt communications for different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, and function effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to display an understanding of the big picture while maintaining focus on individual task
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills required
- Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
- Deep commitment to CRIPCS’s core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues, students, and partners
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4-564d-4335-b098-98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=440573&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This position will be posted until filled.