Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Subject Matter Expert, Senior Manager (Transportation)
Job Description is as follows:
Title: Subject Matter Expert, Senior Manager (Transportation)
Location: Hartford, CT, DE - Wilmington, MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, PA – Pittsburgh
Duration: Full time
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
- The Transportation Subject Matter Expert works closely with client project teams to provide expertise (functional, technical, industry, tools/methods) to ensure successful solution design and delivery to include but not limited to:
- Working directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and.
- Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Supporting and developing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Shape the change vision and define the change acceptance strategy.
- Define the appropriate change initiatives including the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms needed to manage organizational change.
- Measure progress toward the target state.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Transit Industry
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of Project Management
- Minimum of 10 years’ of Change Management
- Led and managed Transit projects both large (global) and small (single site)
- Led pursuits and delivered projects leading and working with large matrixed and external teams
- Implemented Change Vision and strategy
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))