A great opportunity to work with an industry leader in Engineering
and Environmental Services
. Our client is one of the largest Engineering Services providers to the Power and is nationally recognized
as one of the top full service architectural engineering, environmental, technical and management services firm in the U.S. As a Substation Engineer Supervisor
, you'll be in this highly-visible, newly-created role that's part of the biggest growth area of our client's business. This hands-on position is a perfect match for someone who lives and breathes Substation Design, not just a function of your prior jobs, but the focus of your prior experience. You will:
- Leverage your expertise in the physical design of Substations.
- Lead others to success in the area of Substation design, helping to grow our client's bottom line revenue and reputation as a leader in the Engineering Consultation industry.
- Have a natural ability to coach and mentor others, helping with client proposals, project scope, and assigning team talent to project duties.
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience along with the following:
- B.S. in EE from an accredited university; M.S. degree is a plus
- A full understanding of high voltage and medium voltage electrical system design applications
- 10+ years of experience in T&D system design and analysis
Apply with MATRIX today!