DTI has an immediate need for a SAP Trainer for a 2 Month Contract.
As of Now 2 Months contract only
We are looking for an expert SAP trainer to support SAP Finance Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Implementation Program. The trainer will teach multiple virtual classes weekly between the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday. Class size ranges from 5-10 end users. Trainers will also attend status meetings informing leadership of any updates, risks, and issues associated with each classroom experience.
Consultants must work on our W2
• 10+ years of experience delivering SAP training with emphasis on financials
• Excellent training and communication skills required
• Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: procurement/SRM, AP, AR/PSCD, budgets, cost accounting, PS, FI/CO
• Ability to load/stage data in a training environment and build exercise guides
• Flexible to address changes when required and comfortable in fast paced environment / strong sense of urgency
• Ability to manage ambiguity and drive work with minimal oversight
• Experience creating/updating Business Processes & Procedures (BPPs) in Ancile/uPerform
• Comfortable working in standard MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)