Expected/Recommended skills for an implementation specialist:
Must be technically proficient and experienced in implementing and installing Learning Management Systems.
- Can troubleshoot issues related to application of security, inter-server connections and ports
- Can install and configure enterprise-class software with emphasis on Learning Management Systems.
- Inquires for and captures integration parameters for data-transfer and communication with external systems.
- Must be able to document details.
- A computer science background would be ideal – masters would be preferable.
- Must carry background and professional history clean enough for a Security Clearance whenever verified for.
- Be flexible to listen to customers before responding and share understandable verbiage with stakeholders.
- Periodic Reporting on assigned task progress.