Are you a rising college senior preparing for graduation in December 2017 or May 2018? Then we have the summer internship that could jump start your career.
MicroPact in Herndon, VA is seeking a college intern who is majoring in Computer Science or similar to join its Product Engineering group in a Quality Assurance capacity this summer. The position will provide real world SDLC experience as well as an opportunity to be trained and mentored by seasoned developers and analysts.
The successful candidate will be have an opportunity to learn a variety of quality control techniques, as well as 3rd party software that integrates with the overall system at various stages of the production process. Join our talented quality assurance team by working collaboratively at all stages of the development process to usher a quality product to the marketplace. Interested in joining our cutting edge team? Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Familiarity and understanding of quality assurance practices
- Ability to read and debug code, track software defects and document issues encountered during testing
- Ability to create and maintain test cases
- Ability to execute functional tests on proprietary software product features and modules
- Desire to gain familiarity with agile QA best practices and to participate in Scrum and Kanban development team activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to document testing process and results
- MUST be a rising college senior in Computer Science or a related degree expecting to graduate in December 2017 or May 2018
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship