Must be a Summit Developer, Hands On Developer
For all Summit activities that relate to Fixed Income, Treasury and Credit business:
Project Management / Business Analysis:
- Definition with Business Management and end-users of project priorities
- Project scoping and planning, progress reporting, identification and management of issues/risks and communications.
- Close collaboration with the user representatives (traders, sales, operations, etc ) to determine business requirements, including the identification of any potential issue or functional omissions; define and document the business requirements.
- Write detailed functional specifications for IT development teams
- Development of user test cases and validate test results during user acceptance testing, training with Summit end-users. Coordinate the go live and ensure proper system behaviour.
Functional support / maintenance:
- Responsible for quick resolution of day-to-day issues on Summit (booking, pricing, straight through processing, settlement, reporting, accounting )
- Monitor the trade workflow and make sure statements and regulatory reporting are accurately produced
- Minimum 3 years experience in business analysis functions in the Finance industry
- Deep knowledge on Summit, must be familiar with products traded on Fixed Income, Treasury and Credit business.
- Must be familiar with Summit STP services for Front Office and back office as cashflows, accounting, operations and settlements workflows
- Deep IT knowledge, the successful candidate must be able to review source code, write and execute SQL queries (Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server) and read/understand a script (Windows and Unix as Bash, Perl, Python)
- Ability to analyze complex problems, with strong attention to detail and ability to provide solutions to problems.Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment on multiple applications.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, , XML, XSLT, Excel VBA is a plus