At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world's transition to clean energy. Function:
Information Technology Job Summary:
The Site IT Supervisor's role is to ensure the efficient operation of information technology in alignment with the business objectives of the Plant. This individual will plan and direct the daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Site Leader will work closely with other Plant departments to implement and support cost-effective technology solutions. This person will insure compliance with IT policies, procedures, and best practices. They will insure efficient and reliable Plant IT services. Job Description: MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper functioning of the plant information systems, minimize system downtime and make proactive upgrades as necessary.
- Assist business operations in utilizing information systems to improve efficiency.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions
- Responsible for defining high availability network and PC recovery procedures and testing of those procedures on a regular basis.
- Assists the IT Security & Disaster Recovery team to incorporate network and pc recovery procedures in overall disaster recovery plan
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors
- Maintains communications equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, remote access, etc.), and manages phone system implementation at the Plant
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the Plant IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes. Measure and report on SLA attainment. Inititate programs to achieve target SLAs
- On-call availability evenings and weekends as needed.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet local plant and CF Corporate internal controls requirements. These include, but are not limited to: computer and system access, asset management and change control. Ensures that policies/processes/procedures are followed as designed, particularly SOx, ITAM and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in IT Services with an emphasis on service desk management in the manufacturing, chemicals or oil & gas industries.
- Proficiency with these IT Management and Governance processes: change management, configuration management, asset management, release and patch management, incident resolution and request fulfillment
The following is not required but would be considered an asset:
- Previous supervisory experience/contractor management.
- Familiarity with ITIL practices for IT service management.
- Some experience in project management environment.
This position is responsible for the prioritization of plant-specific projects. This position requires infrequent travel to other plant locations and the corporate office.
Please submit a Cover Letter & Resume.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the "Canadian Human Rights Act".
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK