Supervisor - Security and Network Operations Command Center
Salary: $110k-$120k + 20% bonus
Location: Hybrid role (1 day in-office, 4 days remote) in the following locations
Chicago, IL / Albuquerque, NM / Nashua, NH
Periodic travel to additional offices for 1 week every 2 months
**We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role**
**Bonus Eligible, paid quarterly**
A prestigious company is seeking a supervisor that will manage 16 people in a Security Operation Center (SOC) and Network Operating Center (NOC) with hands-on experience in both. This position ensures the success of our security analysts, from onboarding, technical training and development, shift management, and customer service and success perspectives. The ideal candidate will bring a solid working knowledge of existing SOC elements, including the use of security technology platforms to monitor, detect, and respond to security alerts.
- Bachelor's degree and four to 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of networking and security best practices and techniques
- Basic knowledge of enterprise IT environments
- Prior management or team lead experience in a support type environment
Responsible for the overall management of SNOCC Analysts and Engineering personnel. Duties include:
- Shift scheduling
- Oversight and administration of professional development programs for analysts
- Quarterly performance reviews of analysts.
- Onboarding of new analysts
- Administering and monitoring training of new analysts during probationary phase.
- Mentoring and guiding new analysts in alert response, threat hunting, customer service, and other core duties of their position.
- Acting as on-shift duty-manager to receive customer escalations and issues
- Escalating issues and cases logged with vendors and partners.
- Monitoring overall analyst performance, including SLA performance, adherence to standard operating procedures, and ensuring the highest quality of work is maintained as a standard.
- Assisting in the development and refinement of analyst training programs and coordinate external or internal training for team members according to agreed-upon Individual Development Plans (IDP) for each team member.
- Identifying and offering feedback for continuous improvement to the team and the organization.
- Assisting in the development and refinement of departmental policies and procedures.
- Generating and maintaining reports for performance and compliance.
- Assisting and developing employee appreciation and recognition programs.
- Coordinating occasional team building and morale events.