Come join our new Supplier Delivery team and help build our future!
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. What You'll Do
The Global Procurement Supplier Delivery team is a new high-visibility team within Stanley Black and Decker (SBD) Procurement organization with a goal of improving service within SBD and in collaboration with suppliers. The core objective of the service group is to improve service levels, reduce lead times, and develop supply chain capabilities to serve SBD's end customers across the Global Tools and Storage (GTS), Industrial and Stanley Engineered Fasteners (SEF), and the Security parts of our business.
Reporting to the Director of Supplier Delivery, the Manager of Supplier Delivery is responsible for executing a holistic strategy to stand up and operationalize service within SBD and with our supply base. This includes, but is not limited to, managing performance of critical suppliers, developing data driven insights to help predict risk and manage performance, and the development and deployment of strategic initiatives to further improve service and agility. The individual is tasked with building a forward-thinking service group and fostering a motivating environment through his/her leadership skills. This position will involve leading efforts on a global basis interacting with multiple geographies, work cultures and departments.
The Supplier Delivery lead will need to play an influencing role and work with the cross functional teams. Responsibilities of the team include on time delivery, lead times, inventory, operational analytics, and supply chain design and management. This position will require working with our global internal stakeholders as well as our supply base to dive the next level of service. Specifically, you will:
Who You Are
- Be a core member of the Global Procurement team driving service strategy and execution and supplier collaboration
- Interface with key global operations plants to ensure optimum supplier performance, including immediate resolution of critical issues, mid and long-term improvement to delivery KPIs, and the strategic engineering of the supply base to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop analytics-based business solutions to drive fact based and data driven development of strategies to improve visibility, minimize risk, and optimize performance of the supply base.
- Direct the implementation of best practices for supplier delivery, both internally and externally with suppliers, to deliver the next generation of products
- Influence service priorities to have a holistic approach with procurement, engineering and commercial stakeholders.
- Develop KPI/metrics (ie OTIF ) working closely with a broad base of stakeholders for common definitions of success, such as:
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly scorecards that track internal and external service levels based on created KPIs
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
Benefits & Perks
- A Bachelor's degree is required, MBA or Masters is preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in building and leading global supply chains in a range of organizational scales.
- Must have a balance of both strategic and tactical capacities; including supplier relationship management, supply chain and operational design and management, and cross functional stakeholder experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with supplier delivery methodologies.
- Proven track record of improving delivery, lead times, and inventory with partners on a global basis.
- Global mindset with experience working in an international/multi-cultural matrix environment, with understanding of the nuance of local needs and applications of SBD product lines
- Strong program, transformation, and supply chain management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels; particularly at the management level
- Strong analytical skills and financial skills
- Ability to conceive strategic program initiatives, plan them, sell ideas and execute
- Ability to listen, engage and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a global organization with minimum supervision
- Program Management (PMP) orSupply Chain Certifications (CSCP, CPIM) preferred
- Six Sigma or Lean/Kaizen certification preferred
- Must be willing to travel approximately 20-25% of their time.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity
- Learning & Development
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
- Purpose-Driven Company
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.