21013 - Quality Systems Specialist
11 month contract initially (potential for hire)
Our global Medical Device client is seeking a quality systems specialist with agile or other PLM for an 11 month plus extensions project
- Process updates to the supplier files and Approved Supplier List (ASL) as the Change Analyst. This includes processing and reviewing Engineering Change Orders (ECO) in Agile to ensure ECO meets requirements.
- Add new suppliers in Agile creating the file structure architecture.
- Review supplier files for compliance on a routine basis.
- Coach peers through the ECO process when needed.
- Support site specific projects when needed.
- Participate in Supplier Quality activities and special projects.
- Five (5) years experience similar role
- Bachelors Degree
- Hands on experience with Agile or a similar PLM system
- Maintaining an Approved Supplier List or supplier files
- Good verbal and written communication