POSITION SUMMARY: The Supply Analyst will reporting to the Manager of Material Supply and will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure supply. You will be developing short to mid-term product supply strategies identifying opportunities for reducing cost and risk to supply through strategic oversight of supply, quality, transportation, and storage at our plants, third party warehouses and coman/pack sights. High importance is placed with collaboration with Operation Planning, Demand Planning, Transportation, and Coman/pack teams.
- Create and control planning schedules that are aligned with forecast requirements to support customer service levels
- Acquire all necessary products via interplant and coman/copack shipments to service customer orders and ensure inventory is in place to support customer service levels & KPI’s.
- Communicate materials shortages and forecast when shortages will be resolved.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports to review past due, current and future orders. Research and communicate with corresponding parties to ensure accuracy of data. Respond to routine inquiries of sourcing data.
- Responsible for assuring customer service level goals are met on given products and/or locations.
- Monitor and identify potential inventory shortfalls and coordinate efforts to resolve.
- Track and monitor inventory reporting that summarizes inventory levels, service level and all related issues that support defined key performance indicators.
- Provide sales history trends & insights to support forecasting for key product lines
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related discipline preferred.
- 1+ years’ supply chain, distribution, or related experience.
- Strong analytical, quantitative skills with a proven ability to problem solve and develop solutions to complex issues
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment, ability to influence others not under directly control
- SAP experience preferred.
- PowerBI, Tableau or similar business intelligence experience preferred.