Supply Chain Management - Senior Solution Specialist (Contract Management) - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain with contract management experience - someone who gets excited about the possibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Advanced understanding of legal and/or contract terminology, commercial terms, and business processes
- Ability to translate client requirement information and lead teams through contract configuration, testing, and training
- Mentor and provide direction/coaching to junior team members on contract management workflows and methodologies
- Lead in the consultation of clients on US business contract documents including request for proposals, master service agreements, statements of work, etc.
- Responsible for leading teams on delivery of contract project work including (but not limited to):
- Customer contract review and maintenance
- Contract workflows
- Reporting and analytics
- Create benchmark contract terms and lead teams in the execution of solutions to improve contracts
- Lead meetings, develop client deliverables, and communicate with end clients on status of contracts
- Manage teams on the maintenance of contract library and enforce processes to ensure contracts are optimized, in compliance, and monitored
- Develop, create and manage all analytical reports as it pertains to a variety of contract types
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of their processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. Work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- BS or BA degree in Business, Sourcing & Procurement, Criminal Justice or related commercial fields
- 7-10 years of contract management, and or contract administration experience
- Deep understanding of contract management workflows and methodologies
- Draft complex contractual documents such as SOW's, Amendments Change Orders, etc., using Deloitte provided or client provided templates
- Point of contact for client legal stakeholders, suppliers and Deloitte sourcing team members to support contract term negotiations
- Capture all required documentation and follow the contracting process as agreed to with clients
- Ensure contracts are executed and delivered based on agreed SLAs
- Load and setup operational contracts via S2C and P2P systems
- Create, develop and demonstrate correct processes on contract parameters, type, approval flow, and routing requirements within contract workflow
- Create, prepare and disseminate information to both internal/external client teams on client projects
- Create and manage analytical reports to lead teams on efficiencies to maintain contract optimization and compliance
- Deep expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word and PowerPoint a minimum), Adobe PDF, and other related applications
- Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ area
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Experience in aerospace/defense, and/or procurement/contracts administration
- Knowledge of contract compliance, quality and governance as it pertains to contract management workflows and methodologies
- Strong understanding of legal and contract terminology
- Experience creation and execution of contracts such as NDA's, SOW's, MSA's, RFP's, RFQ's preferred
- Experience with contract lifecycle management solutions such as Apttus or other similar applications
- Certification as a paralegal/legal assistant
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.