Supply Chain Management - Sr. Solution Specialist - PLM Data Management- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain - someone who gets excited about product development on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Perform data management activities to support data migration across PLM systems, integrations with ERP or other external systems, and product data analytics
* Design and implement data transformation of client source systems data into target data models
* Coordinate with functional teams to define data model, security model, etc. for PLM implementations
* Support functional team to develop best in class PLM processes
* Coordinate with project leadership to identify issues and risks impacting delivery and develop necessary mitigation steps
* Enhance quality and speed of execution through design of re-usable data structure and automation
* Develop, maintain, and communicate progress reporting of data management activities
* Support basic data analyses and visualization to support product data insights
* Interact with client data leads as required
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
* Bachelor's in Business, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Management, or equivalent
* 3-5 years' experience in product data management, data migration, product development processes (BOM, Configuration management, etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in data migration (Extract, Transform, Load) and / or developing interfaces between PLM and ERP systems
* Experience in ETL applications (e.g. Informatica, Infosphere, Clover, Ab Initio, etc.)
* Base knowledge in PLM (e.g. Enovia, Teamcenter, Agile, etc.) and ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
* Accelerated MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Must be willing to live and work in Gilbert, AZ area.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Management, or equivalent
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.