Top 3 must-have skills/requirements:
- Advanced Excel
- SAP knowledge (must)/ experience (preferred)
- Critical thinking/ analytical
Common Essentials/Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately align customer sales orders with available inventory across multiple warehouses.
- Coordinate the release of delivery orders with the Logistics and Warehouse Departments.
- Identify and resolve sales order issues such as pricing and part number discrepancies.
- Maintain master materials data and bill of materials to plan and execute MRP accurately.
- Analyze inventory levels based upon parts usage, lead-time to delivery and current balance on-hand and future demands. Identify and report on gaps to achieving scheduled delivery plan.
- Utilize existing tracking and reporting systems to track and monitor all services and hardware activity. Develop and maintain new reports in systems as necessary.
- Interfaces with vendors and customers on a daily basis to ensure parts orders are fulfilled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures that all interested parties are kept abreast of services information, parts availability, order status, shipments, tracking shipment deliveries, stock levels, etc.
- Develop and create reports on key performance metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis (20%) Prepares and create service parts Purchase Orders.
- Researches, resolves and takes action to correct match exceptions in shipments to customers as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years directly related experience or
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience is required.
- Prior experience in inventory control, shipment planning, scheduling, parts purchasing, and/or supply chain preferred.
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access.
- Experience with SAP or similar business systems and/or sales order management software
- applications required.
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.