Supply Chain Networks - PLM Technology - Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in product life cycle management - someone who gets excited about the possibilities of solving our clients' most complex business problems on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Work with project teams in identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• Help drive strategic solution decisions for processes like BOM management (end to end), change control (integrated across the enterprise), requirements management, CAD/design management, Quality management, Technical Publications, Program and Project Management etc.
• Assist project teams, business teams to verify the configurations/customizations in Dev/QA environments during development/SIT/UAT/Prod deployment phases to verify the end-to-end solution
• Create individual projects' functional specifications & guide technical design specifications to validate a project's fulfillment of and traceability to that project's requirements documentation
• Provide technical work-around options to fill the gaps in the application/functional requirements
• Work with Deloitte Team members/ Project Managers/Senior Managers on end to end high level design discussions and implementation approach.
• Work with project teams to implement industry best practices within PLM
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to analyze, design, develop, and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of their supply chains across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, domain specialists to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advisory services, advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, STEM, or equivalent with 3 + years of experience with PLM technologies such as Teamcenter, Enovia, SAP, Agile, Windchill, etc.
• Understanding of BOM management (including Variants/ Options), CAD data management, document management and change control areas of a PLM system
• Must have been involved in at least 1 full lifecycle PLM projects in a project delivery role.
• Working knowledge in Teamcenter 2-tier/4-tier/Web/Active Workspace/multi-site architecture
• Experience in C/C++, Teamcenter ITK, Teamcenter Style sheets & Transfer modes, Java, PLMXML
• Experience with the configuration and/or customization of PLM systems based on solution design documents
• Proficient in defining and documenting technical requirements
• Experience with the migration of legacy data into a PLM system
• Experience in the integration of PLM with external data sources such as ERP, MES etc.
• Knowledge of data exchange methods and tools are preferred
• Experience with the development of test plans and test cases, functional testing, issue resolution and user acceptance testing
• Experience with the development and delivering of PLM training materials
• Exposure to product development processes
• Excellent client communication skills, the ability to understand client requirements/processes and management expertise for large scale Product Development and PLM design and deployment
• Ability to assist in workshops for requirements validation, data model design and configuration validation
• Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ area
• Must be willing to travel up to 20%
• Ability to work independently without much supervision
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• An advanced degree is preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.