Supply Chain Networks - Sourcing & Procurement (Ariba) - Sr. Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply with sourcing and procurement experience - someone who gets excited about the possibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Coordinate teams in the discovery, understanding and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality
• Mentor teams in the delivery of high quality work and adapting to new challenges
• Field, manage and lead teams through resolution of client business challenges and solution performance
• Demonstrate deep functional knowledge of the Ariba modules: Sourcing, Contract Management and Compliance, SLP, Ariba Buying, Ariba invoicing, Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration
• Display architect level functional and technical system knowledge of SAP Ariba P2P standard processes and configurations
• Lead in execution of strategic sourcing across the full source to contract process
• Lead teams in conducting supplier research to support sourcing efforts and/or supplier qualifications
• Demonstrate strong ability to analyze and consult with clients on highly complex supply chain technical/data issues utilizing analytics and visualization tools to efficiently address business problems
• Strong understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management as it pertains to sourcing and procurement processes
• Display expert knowledge to lead teams in troubleshooting SAP Ariba for P2P and reporting issues
• Lead supplier and catalog enablement program including strategy development, execution, and on-going enablement
• Lead and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent processes and solutions to optimize performance
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to analyze, design, develop, and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of their supply chains across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, domain specialists to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advisory services, advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years' of experience of technical/functional knowledge of Ariba modules: Sourcing, Contracts, SiPM, SLP, Ariba Buying, Ariba Invoicing
• Ability to lead workshops, gather and document business requirements along while working with Ariba team to configure requirements
• Leading teams in the blueprint, building and phase deployment specific to project workstreams
• Create, write and execute test scripts in Ariba system as well as perform cutover activities
• Lead teams in the creation of custom forms and configuration of standard Ariba guided buying forms
• Strong experience with product sourcing, materials purchasing and consulting clients on vendor management best practices
• Act as subject matter expert on sourcing event management using E-sourcing application SAP Ariba
• Ability to identify, troubleshoot and mentor teams to problem solve complex business issues
• Develop and create presentations within data analysis software, including Tableau, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
• Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ area
• Must be willing to travel up to 20%
• Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Architect, implement and lead in support of Ariba modules: Sourcing, Contract Management and Compliance, SLP, Ariba Buying, Ariba Invoicing, Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration
• Deep business process design and modeling
• Minimum of 5 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.