The Manager, Campus Operators and Physician Advice and Referral Service:
- Manages the daily operations, performance, and problem resolution for Campus Operator/Physician Advice and Referral Contact Center staff.
- Develops and manages budgets and justifications.
- Manages the design, documentation and creation of standard operating procedures and processes for staff and technologies used.
- Calls received to this group include general population/customer requests, internal requests for paging, on-call assignments, code calls (emergent communications), emergency notifications, as well as a VIP level concierge service to outside physicians.
- This unit has an immediate and direct impact on emergency communications and day-to-day business communications of staff, business partners and the general public.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience, and 3 years of related direct management or leadership role.
- Significant organizational and management skills, specifically within a large organization.
- IT project/Program management experience.
- Experience in complex technology environment, including hands-on experience in direct customer support.
- Minimum five years in a contact center environment, understanding Voice, Paging, and contact center services.
- Minimum three years managing in a healthcare environment.
- Basic knowledge of networking, telephony, and Unified Communication systems.
- Experience creating and managing budgets, as well as preparing financial reports.
- Experience in a Union environment.
- Experience in a health care setting, understanding user communities’ needs and requirements.
- Experience overseeing IT staff.
- Experience in a 24/7 contact center.
- Project management skills as either a manager or a team member.